In 1868 there were two Lutheran churches in Easton, St. John's and Christ Church. As a result of a meeting held on April 17, 1868, St. Paul's became the third Lutheran church in Easton; and on August 31 the Rev. Joseph H. Barclay, D.D. accepted the call to become St. Paul's first pastor. Land for a new building was purchased on North Fourth Street, and the new church was dedicated on January 8, 1870.
In 1963 St. Paul's Third moved to Palmer Township in order to better serve the growing suburban population. The congregation flourished in its new home, and in 1973 the educational wing was built to accommodate the growing needs of our Sunday School.
In the 1980's the increasing size of the congregation and its commitment to serve the community growing around it made it apparent that more room was needed; in August of 1994, ground was broken for the renovation and enlargement of our sanctuary. This renovation included the addition of a narthex and improved access for people with disabilities. St. Paul's continues to move toward the future grounded in a commitment to serve God and humanity as the living body of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.